Louisville Public Media is the public media group serving Louisville and Southern Indiana. We broadcast on three public radio stations. We provide online streaming, regional podcasts and mp3 downloads of performances at our studios and we provide an online community gathering space to discuss local and national topics.
Louisville Public Media is WFPL News, Louisville’s NPR News station; Classical 90.5, Louisville’s Fine Arts station and WFPK 91.9 Radio Louisville.
Louisville Public Media
WFPL 89.3 – WUOL 90.5 – WFPK 91.9
619 S. Fourth Street
Louisville, KY 40202
Our business hours are Monday- Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Click here to view positions currently open at Louisville Public Media.
Louisville Public Media receives funding from the Corporation for Public Broadcasting for various projects. As a participant in the CPB grant program Louisville Public Media makes certain information available to the public.
- Independent Audit Summary 2009-10
- Independent Audit Summary 2010-11
- 2009 Louisville Public Media Non-Profit 990 Report
- 2010 Louisville Public Media Non-Profit 990 Report
- 2011 Louisville Public Media Non-Profit 990 Report
- Louisville Public Media Annual Statement (2008)
- Louisville Public Media Annual Report (2009)
- Louisville Public Media Annual Report (2010)
(These documents are PDF files that require Adobe Reader, which is free software that can be downloaded here.)
Louisville Public Media Board Meetings
The meeting schedule for 2012-2013 is July 26, September 27, November 15, January 24, March 28 and May 23. Meetings are open to the public. Join us at 4 p.m. at Louisville Public Media, 619 S. Fourth Street.
A special welcome from Donovan Reynolds, President