Louisville Public Media, a dynamic and growing public media company, seeks an experienced, creative and altogether awesome Corporate Marketing Representative with a passion for public media and helping Kentucky businesses grow.
The Corporate Marketing Representative is responsible for bringing revenue into the organization by generating sales and developing new business.
Reporting to the Vice President of Corporate Support, you’ll work with businesses and organizations to connect them with public media audiences through broadcast on 89.3 WFPL, 91.9 WFPK, 90.5 WUOL and the Kentucky Public Radio statewide network, as well as sponsorship of podcasts, our websites and newsletters, and special programs and events.
You’ll exercise creativity, strategic thinking and strong communication skills daily as you present opportunities for businesses and organizations to market their products, services, organization initiatives, and to be recognized as supporters of public media, to our audience. Your account management prowess means you’ll be on top of renewals and copy deadlines.
What You’ll Do
- Foster an environment of diversity, equity and inclusion that upholds the organization’s values and strategic goals.
- Express the unique value that public media offers in a competitive media market
- Provide input on development and achievement of revenue goals
- Reach out to existing and potential customers in order to build and maintain relationships
- Coordinate campaign details with customers in order to ensure prompt service
- Identify new streams to bring in revenue through local events
- Support advertising and communication programs to promote LPM products
What We’ll Do
- Compensate you at a range of $44,000 to $48,000 base salary annually plus high potential commission-based earnings
- Invest in your professional growth through individual direction and training
- Keep you connected with our industry through conferences and professional associations
- Provide you with an excellent benefits package that includes paid time off, health insurance and 401(k)
- Invite you into a culture that is supportive, transparent, experimental and accountable
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven success in outside sales is essential
- Must have strong communication skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- Must have excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work occasional non-standard and weekend hours
- Fluency with all types of client communication platforms
- Must be able to travel locally as needed
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at time
If this is you, send a resume, cover letter and three references to email@example.com.
Louisville Public Media is an equal opportunity employer that actively seeks diversity in its workplace and offers an excellent benefits package.